Star Alliance Sale
How to leverage the sale
Avianca is an airline incorporated in Brazil and has a frequent flyer program designed to enable you to purchase miles with the sole purpose of redeeming them for award travel across the entire Star Alliance network. That includes flights on Eva Air, Singapore Airlines, All Nippon Airways, Lufthansa, Swiss and many others.
|Flight Origin||Flight Destination||Economy Class (US$)||Business Class (US$)||First Class (US$)|
|Los Angeles||Hong Kong||877.50||1,728.00||N/A|
|San Francisco||Hong Kong||850.50||1,728.00||N/A|
* Prices do not include taxes and fees
What you should know
- You must have been an Avianca LifeMiles member before the promotion started
- Award availability might change after purchasing miles
How does Arete Travel Hub Help?
We provide a comprehensive evaluation of your travel needs and help you determine your best options going forward
- Complete travel cost, including checked baggage, hand carry baggage, meals, transportation to the airport and any other services that might be of your interest
- Evaluate the purpose of your trip
- Pre-book services based on pricing, savings and any other material decisions that might impact your trip
- Recommend based on your preferences, and current trip preferences or information
- Complete monitoring of your journey acting as an additional pair of eyes making sure you complete your journey as comfortable as possible. When things go wrong, we are there immediately to assist with any airline communications and any travel re-bookings
- If you haven’t already, sign up for all the necessary frequent flyer promotions so you can enjoy exclusive promotions like these!
Reach out to one of our travel concierge today, starting as low as C$35 for domestic flights in Canada, for a full comprehensive evaluation of your trips and a recommendation by us.
Want to do it without our help?
- Check award availability on LifeMiles.com
- Purchase the miles, and redeem your ticket.
This excellent award sale can be a great asset for deeply discounted Business & First Class tickets. Often times, we also discover that during peak travel periods such as Christmas, even Economy Class bookings can provide an excellent value!